Download Pokemon Fire Red Computer On Pokemon Fire Red For VBA, Is There Any Way To Clear Key Items?

On Pokemon Fire Red for VBA, is there any way to clear key items? - download pokemon fire red computer

I downloaded the VBA version of Pokemon Fire Red on my computer a while ago and has not really tried to overcome. But first, I used a trick that I unlimited money and objects and things, because my key does not disappear after I have with them, I still plot oak, not even after I finished there in the first mission, and now you will let me your card through the cooperation give Silpha. Well, I really try to overcome, and I can not because I can not do without a new key, it's a way to empty or something, or is it something that allows me to have the unlimited, items in my bag or anything, just to see if anyone had some helpful tips

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes brother is right to continue collecting information about software and games and the ability to download and much more

Visit

Www.worldsbestsoft.blogspot.com Web

Post a Comment